At CCDA we want to see wholistically restored communities with Christians fully engaged in the process of transformation. We do this through inspiring, training, and connecting Christians who seek to bear witness to the Kingdom of God by reclaiming and restoring under-resourced communities.
Membership is how we accomplish our mission and vision. We want you to succeed in your work and so we created a structure that will sustain our work of inspiring, training and connecting individuals and organizations just like you. We are constantly striving to update and scale the resources available to our members so that you have the tools you need to complete the good work God has called you to. Learn how to join the CCDA family here.
Below you can access all of the benefits that are currently available. Click “help” at the bottom right for any questions.
- Bakke Graduate University
- CCDA Events
- CCDA Store
- Chalmers Center Training
- Gage Hunt Creative — design, branding, and consulting services
- Girl on the Roof — Marketing Services
- Northern Seminary Masters in Christian Community Development
- Podcasting FOR EVERYONE
- Race Literacy 101 by Little Lights
- Seminary Now
- William Carey International University