How can you ensure your ministry’s programs address the root causes of poverty from a wholistic CCD lens? Come unpack key principles you can use to self-evaluate your programs and leave with a simple, usable tool for further integration work with your staff and colleagues.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- How do we understand and address the story of change for our orgs and think about ways they might counter God’s story of change?
- How do you begin applying these ideas where you are?
- Integrating God’s story of change into technical training
- How to use relief, rehabilitation, and development appropriately
- Including addressing broken systems by navigating existing ones, creating alternatives, and/or reforming them altogether within program design principles
- Access the Program Design Principles worksheet to work through your organizational program design principles as you learn through the class