The most important ingredient for community transformation is leadership. Yet most ministries do not have an intentional process to grow leaders and teams. Solid leadership within an urban ministry organization is critical for sustainability. Dr. Alvin Sanders shares from his 30 years of leadership development experience of how to strategically grow, strengthen, and build leaders and teams.
Here’s what you’ll learn about Leadership Development and Team Building Strategies:
- Learn 4 Area’s of Leadership Development
- Learn the difference between personal and organizational leadership development
- Learn different roles team members play within team building and how to use this to build organizational sustainability
- The benefit of using policy governance strategies
- Benefit from class interaction with Dr. Sanders and learn from CCD practitioners about organization development and leadership development and team building