The culture of your organization will far outlast your time as part of it. Whether in an established ministry with a long legacy or a startup non-profit, you must consider the culture you are creating and fostering for the sake of those you work with and serve. In this workshop, Emanuel (Ricky) Padilla will provide a framework for reading your existing culture, identifying points of interest, and changing with targeted proposals. It will prepare you to start creating a new, healthy culture for your organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn from Increasing Your Organization’s Wellbeing:
- Learn more about vulnerabilities in nonprofit organizational structure
- How beneficiaries can help us assess our organizations
- Consider and learn more about Implicit Theology within your organizational culture
- The significance of story, space, and community spheres in establishing a flourishing organizational culture
- Disseminating Power
- The difference between boundaries and barriers