Many executive CCDA leaders are high capacity in nature yet do not intentionally lead their organization with both the present and future in mind. This leads to disconnected & isolated activity that serves the present but does not necessarily set the organization up for future success. The work of God then suffers or dies when the high-capacity leader leaves. The solution is to build an organization through traditioned innovation, which will stand the test of time. Dr. Alvin Sanders will share on this concept as well as present the model he uses, at World Impact, which has been around for 52 years.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- How to gauge your organization’s current tension vs it’s future state
- The difference between Traditional Organizational Innovation and Sustainability
- How core values, mission, people, culture, and tools impact your organization’s future and sustainability
- How to build these foundational building blocks for a successful future
- The significance of defining your audience
- Grab a copy of Dr. Sander’s presentation and contact information