Website Providence Network
changing lives from the inside out
Providence Network has been changing the trajectory of people’s lives in Denver, CO since 1988 through safe, growth-oriented homes filled with staff who have a calling to walk alongside them on their healing journey. Our holistic approach fosters supportive relationships, economic self-sufficiency and discovery of personal agency.
We consider ourselves a spiritual family and enjoy a culture of meaningful connections where we learn, work, celebrate and play together!
Silver Lining House is a beautiful home in the Baker neighborhood of Denver that serves up to 13 young adult men. Residents may have aged out of foster care, have substance use issues, and mental health challenges.
As the live-in community manager of this home, you will experience the joy of witnessing true life transformation. You will lead a team that uses an invitational and relational approach to foster a culture of family, belonging, and growth through individual resident mentoring & spiritual support, coordinating regular community meals and activities, and developing peer leaders.
- Coordinate community activities (meals, outings, and other events)
- Supervise live-in staff
- Facilitate individual and team meetings
- Organize staff team-building activities
- Identify opportunities for staff growth and development to maximize their strengths
- Coordinate on-duty schedules, including evening and weekend shifts
- Uphold missional goals, community rules and values, addressing resident non-compliance and growth barriers in creative and constructive ways
- Foster resident growth by supporting resident goal plans in collaboration with the clinical team
- Respond to emergency situations through thoughtful (often collaborative) crisis management
- Collaborate with in-house case manager and clinical counselors
- Care for the property by coordinating chores, maintenance needs and supply purchases
- Engage in the greater PN community by attending meetings, training, special events, and maintaining good connections with volunteers and donors
- Actively increase knowledge and skills for serving our populations (readings, training, consulting…)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong sense of calling to urban ministry and a mature, personal Christian faith
- Comfortable signing Providence Network’s Statement of Faith
- Wise discernment and experience leading others; positive energy for building a healthy team
- Experience serving people who are recovering from addiction, homelessness or other crises
- Compassionate and able to engage and motivate different personalities with various needs
- Critical thinking and problem solving for managing crisis situations and addressing needs
- Adaptable to change when resident care plans require adjusting for optimum results
- Basic computer literacy and organization skills to manage program records
TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE OF $68,000 – $76,000
- SALARY: $36,000 – $38,000
- FREE HOUSING valued over $20,000: Includes 1-bedroom apartment with private laundry, paid utilities, Internet, some meals and parking.
- BENEFITS valued at $12,000 – $18,000: Employer-paid medical, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance. Retirement plan with 6% employer contribution. Wellness stipend. Up to $50/month cell phone expense reimbursement. Optional employee-paid dental, flex spending, legal/identity protection and discounted personal insurance plans. 10 paid holidays and 16 PTO.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org